1. A taxi collided with his car ten minutes ago but the police ________.
(A) has not come yet
(B) have not come yet
(C) did not come yet
(D) don't come
2. The boys left ________ school before lunch.
(A) in the
(C) out of
3. If he doesn't ________ his ways, he'll end up in trouble.
4. - Is John in? - No, he ________.
(A) still works
(B) works yet
(C) is still at work
(D) is yet at work
5. When he failed ________ us, we left without him.
(A) to meet
(B) not to meet
(C) to be met
(D) not to be met
6. Who is that old man ________ the big nose?
7. Students should answer seven of the ________ ten questions.
8. Which sister is ________, Kate or Jenny?
(A) more taller
(B) the more taller
(C) the most tall
9. It was a fine day for a picnic ________ rather cold.
10. Jack ________ to Paris twice this year.
(B) has been
(C) had been
11. Can 'Brain Box' play ________ piano?
12. We arrived back ________ London last week.
13. Is Hun Hin ________ away from Bangkok than Pet Buri?
14. He's the man ________.
(A) I spoke to him
(B) I spoke to
(C) which I spoke to him
(D) who I spoke
15. The train will arrive ________ Hualampong ________ 8.30 p.m.
(B) at.... at
16. Tell us something ________ your holiday.
17. John ________ very badly at Mary's birthday party.
18. What ________ next?
(A) did you do
(B) did you
(C) you did do
(D) you did
19. The next ________ of the school play will be on Monday at 5.30pm.
20. Do you ________ German?
(A) to speak
(C) speak by
(D) speak to